1. Home
  2. Health & Lifestyle

Boost your immunity by Sugarcane Juice

Sugar cane is a genius of plants. There are between 6 to 37 types of sugarcane.

KJ Staff

Sugar cane is a genus of plants. There are between 6 to 37 types of sugarcane. Juice is a beverage made from the extraction or pressing of the natural liquid contained in fruits and vegetables. The sugarcane is considered an alkaline forming food because of high concentration of calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, and manganese in it. Sugar cane is one of the main crops used in the production of sugar. 70% of the world's sugar made from sugarcane and the remaining 30% comes from sugar beet crop.

Sugarcane juice is a diuretic which means that helps treat the urinary tract infection and kidney stone and ensure proper functioning of kidney. Sugarcane juice helps strength your liver is thus suggested as the remedy for Jaundice. Jaundice is a condition where you find yellow pigmentation on your skin and membrane due to elevating level of a substance known as bilirubin in the bodily fluids and is triggered by poor functioning of lever.

Sugarcane juice is rich in the good kind of carbohydrate, protein, iron, potassium and other essential nutrients that make it the ideal energy drink. In the summer months, a glass of cold sugarcane juice and real life both your health and depleting level of energy. Ayurveda also suggest that 'sugarcane juice exhibit laxative properties thereby improving and relieving constipation. Sugarcane juice also has alkaline properties which means it's good for treating acidity and stomach burns. It has a low glycemic index so it comes highly recommended for diabetics. Sugarcane juice is extremely rich in the material which helps prevent decay and bad breath.

Most of the people should be aware of the fact that sugarcane juice is very beneficial for health. It is very useful remedy to drive of various problems. Sugarcane act as an immunity booster because of rich in antioxidant and also help to get rid of the various infection. 

Take this quiz on World Meteorological Day to check your knowledge about meteorology! Take a quiz

Related Articles

Share your comments

Subscribe to our Newsletter. You choose the topics of your interest and we'll send you handpicked news and latest updates based on your choice.

Subscribe Newsletters